Custom Search

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What are the odds???

Me and my niece signed up with 4 different emails each for the Michael Jackson Memorial and we didn't win one ticket. Her boyfriend who was with us when we were signing up wasn't even interested, but he signed up using a couple of his email addresses. Can you believe that out of approx 1.6 million entries he won twice, meaning he won 4 tickets!!! Geez, what are the odds, that is one lucky guy. Well, Ashley at this very moment is at the Staples Center with him. She's going to take lots of pictures for me.. I'm glad that one of us got to go.

2 comments:

RB said...

Sorry you didn't get to go along.

StuckOnMinis said...

It's ok I'm happy that Ash was able to go.. I got to see him in concert 3 times so I'm ok with it.

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search