Custom Search

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Perfect Sunday

I know I haven't posted in over a month... What can I say? life is just so full these days that my blog has taken a back seat. I'm going to try and get back on track with the one post a day thing again though.

Yesterday was one long workday, I ended up working something like 17 hours straight, so needless to say, I'm beat. Sundays are usually my veg days, but lately a certain someone is not making that very easy, so I haven't vegged on a Sunday in a few months now. Well today, I'm going to veg, first of all cuz I'm really sleepy and have no engergy and second, I just don't feel like going anywhere. It turns out that this is the perfect day for vegging, it's one of those dark gloomy days where you can stay in your cozy bed all day and surf the web and fall asleep in between every once in awhile. Not sure I'll be able to do that cuz Bill is coming over, but hey you never know. So yeah today is going to be the perfect Sunday maybe curled up on the couch with Bill watching movies or something, who knows??? I just know that I'm spending the day with someone I really like and I'm not leaving the house for anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search