Custom Search

Friday, April 23, 2010

Roadtrip - The Dragon or Bust

Ever since I got Woodstock I have been wanting to go to the Dragon. When my contract ended in Oct we decided to put off looking for a job and be a vendor at most of the National MINI events, so we registered Stuck on Minis for, AMIVIV, The Dragon and a few days ago MITM and MTTS. Well the time has finally arrived, we got our new JCW Clubman "Yoshi" last month and finally got him ready for the long 17 day roadtrip to NC. On the way there and back we are going to visit some old Army friends, meet some new friends and do some good old fashioned sight seeing. We are also going to try eating at some of the Diners, Drive-in and Dives. This is going to be a great trip, I can't wait for today to be over so I can start my vacation already.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search