Custom Search

Monday, November 15, 2010

MINI Wedding of a Lifetime







I've been soo busy with Stuck On MINIs, we just got done with MTTS and Minis in the mountains in Aug but have also been busy planning our MINI wedding that happened in Oct. I'm just now writing about it. All I can say is wow, I met my husband in our MINI club, SoCal MINI Maniacs almost 3 yrs ago, but we were just casual friends. I don't know how it happened but we fell in love and got married on Oct 24th at MB2 Raceway in Thousand Oaks Ca. We had almost 250 people in attendance and half of that number was our friends from the SoCal MINI Maniacs. It was the best wedding anyone could ask for. We both wore t-shirts and shorts and did our first dance in go karts. Our close friend Robert from Twisty Bitz designed our wedding invitations, save the date magnets, t-shirts and thank you cards as a wedding present, and I must say they came out awesome. I cut the stickers and the vinyl for the shirts but he did all the design work. If you want a special MINI wedding too, you should contact him. Thanks Robert we love you and appreciate all the hard work you put into making our wedding special, it was definitely a night to remember. I love you Bill!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search