Custom Search

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My home away from home

Yay!!! I'm up here in Ventura at the Harbortown Point my home away from home. Every year for the 4th of July week my family heads up to Ventura for rest and relaxation and to get away from the heat in L.A. We have done this for the past 20 plus years and me, my family and friends always look forward to coming here. However, for the past couple of years, it's also been a sad week, because this is the same week my dad died almost 3 years ago. We miss him dearly but coming here always reminds us of all the fun we had with him and brings back all the fond memories of the past 20 years. I miss you dad and wish you were here in body but know you are here in spirit.

2 comments:

RB said...

Best wishes to you and your family. Yup a missing loved one is traumatic. My thoughts are with you and yours. Guard these times they're precious.

Still thinking about MINIs In The Mountains?

StuckOnMinis said...

Hey Robert, I updated my blog just for you =o) It's been crazy at work and organizing all these SCMM events and I haven't had time to write, and lately can't think about anything to write about. Thanks for your best wishes.

I was thinking about going MITM, are you still going? I haven't decided yet.

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search