Custom Search

Friday, June 12, 2009

No road rage today

I didn't write about this when it happened but I got road raged last friday by a pyscho BMW driver. It came totally out of the blue, basically we were driving and I was following him, but not close and we were of course driving pretty fast. When we came to a light he waited for me with his window down, I didn't think much of it, cuz there was really nothing to be worried about. We were just sitting there waiting for the light when all of sudden he throws this green disgusting stuff all over my car. Boy was I pissed, I chased him down got his license plate and filed a police report. I guess he was just jealous that he didn't have a MINI..

Well anyway, that incident kind of put me on edge so I haven't driven Woodstock the entire week. I decided to drive him today and was pleasantly surprised when I turned into parking structure and a Blue MC drove by a flashed me a Peace Sign wave. I was so happy, I haven't gotten a wave from a MINI in a very long time. Then on the way home I was stopped at a red light and the Lexus IS owner next to me commented that my car was gorgeous.

Wow what a great Friday compared to the rage incident last Friday..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search