Custom Search

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

$5000 over MSRP?

Ok, curousity got the best of me and I had to go see what this Cube was all about. I went to my local Nissan dealer and there was nobody in sight, which was good cuz I was just looking. I went up to the most expensive Cube model the Krom and much to surprise I found out that this dealer is marking the car up $5000 over MSRP. It turns out all Cube models had the same ridiculous markup. I thought MINI dealers were bad when they marked the MINI $3000 and the Clubman $5000. I talked to one of the salesman and asked him if people were actually paying that markup, he said no but they were paying anywhere from $2500 - $3000 markup. I told him they were crazy in this economy nobody pays that He stated the the dealer was only out to get what they could get while they could get away with it .. Wow unbelievable!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's freak'n UGLY!

Happy to be home safe and somewhat sound.... got your fold up case...RB

StuckOnMinis said...

Yes, that was my thought too, it's soo ugly it's cute...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Thanks let me know how much I owe and I can either bring it over or give it to you at the Car Show next weekend.

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search