Custom Search

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nissan Cube - Borg vessel in disguise?

I can't believe I'm writing about a car that's not a MINI but here goes. On the way to our monthly bowling dinner with some of the Maniacs, I saw one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen before, not counting the convertible PT Cruiser which is probably the worst of all.. I know I just offended alot of people, sorry but this is just my opinion. I had heard about the Cube but had never seen one, this one was a charcoal grey car and for some reason it reminded me of a Borg ship... It was so ugly that it was actually kind of cute. I think it's one of those cars that can and will grow on you. Well, at least it's original and has personality and doesn't look like every other car out there, and I can totally appreciate that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search