Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The longest time between SCMM events ever

I'm bummed, ever since I joined SCMM back in March of 2008, I have spent almost every weekend doing something MINI...with the longest time between events at approx 2 weeks. Well this month has been pretty much MINI eventless (Is that a word?) for me. The last time I saw any of the Maniacs was at Santa Anita Race race track for the annual SCMM birthday party and that was on Jan 10th. I couldn't go to the SCCA/SCMM at the California Speedway last weekend because I was oncall, and our next event isn't even until Feb 7th, for the first of the month get together at Coogies. I'm so sad, that's almost an entire month of no MINI activities, which is I think is a record for me. I'm itching to get into Woodstock and hit the road for some twisties or something. Oh well, I guess I have one more week to go, then its off to Coogies and the awesome drive down Sunset to PCH, I can't wait, I love that drive.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been even longer for me... not since the MINI at the drags...

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search