Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yuck, Woodstock is soooo Dirty


Since it rained last week, Woodstock got all nasty and has been sitting in the garage for the whole week that way. Today was a beautiful day so I decided he needed a bath and some tender loving care. The only problem is I injured him on the way to the car wash. As I was driving into the car wash, I saw a Pepper White Mini in the bay next to the one I was going to use. Since I was looking at the other MINI, I wasn't paying attention and slammed my wheel into the curb at a wierd angle. It took a chunk out of the wheel, its probably out of alignment now. I'm so mad at myself for being such a dork. Luckily I have an extra set of wheels so I'll just change the rim, I just hope I didn't do any other damage.

Well, Woodstock is all nice and clean now, but will need his rim replaced and probably an alignment. So much for tender loving care. =o(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh! Poor Woodstock! I hope he's feeling better! I'm sure being all sparkling clean helps! He looks beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search