Custom Search

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ashley is a copy cat

I'm laying in bed for my normal Sunday ritual of reading the newspaper and surfing the web when I get a call from my niece Ashley stating that she wants a MINI. She loves my MINI and for some reason likes all the stuff I like, she's such a copy cat... Well she just bought a car a couple of years ago and still owes a significant amount on it. I tried to talk her out of it, because if she trades in her old car in they will tack the difference that she owes onto her new car payments. However she was prepared and persistent, she proceeded to tell me all the merits of having a new car vs her old car that she bought used. It actually made sense to me, wow I think she's finally growing up. She can't afford a Cooper S, so she is happy to look for a Cooper, which is better because she drives like me and a Cooper S is too powerful for her. So instead of laying in bed all day, my mission is to find a car for her. We have an appointment today at South Bay MINI to test drive a Cooper. I wonder what color she's going to end up with?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search