Custom Search

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Got a MINI Cooper Loaner for a week

Well, once again Woodstock is in the shop for some major work. He is getting a brand new clutch, a new under the steering wheel panel with new clips, a new Punch Leather seat cover and they are going to fix my armrest that never seems to keep closed. He's going to be at Mini of Monrovia for at least a week.

John was able to get me a brand new 2009 Oxygen Blue Mini Cooper loaner car, granted, it's not an S, but this car is pretty loaded, it has the convenience package, auto air, bluetooth, sunroof etc. At first I thought the Oxygen blue was ugly, but this color is actually pretty nice and I like it now. Driving a Justacooper isn't that bad either, I look forward to putting some miles on this car during the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search