Custom Search

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hung out with Maniacs,saw Star Trek

Sat was a great day, I met the Maniacs for breakfast at Ruby's in Long Beach, then afterwards of few of us went to see Star Trek at the AMC. I don't want to ruin it for you, so all I'll say is I really liked that they gave you some of the back stories of the characters. It did take some getting used to, not seeing the familiar faces in the same roles, but I got over that reaction pretty quick and ended up really liking the movie.

After the movie I went to pick up Woodstock and am happy to say that he is a good as new. The clutch feels much better now, and for now I can downshift from 3rd to 2nd without the screaching noise, I'll test it more when we do the Mother Of All Twisties next week. It was a great Sat, hanging with the SoCal Mini Maniacs, seeing Star Trek and getting Woodstock back....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search