Custom Search

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I hate snakes!!!

I've been doing pretty good with the hiking thing, and have hiked at least once or twice every week since I made up my mind that I needed to get in shape. A bunch of SCMM'rs went on a geocaching/hike early this morning. It was a nice cool morning, so I wasn't expecting to see any snakes out and about. Well, I was wrong, we were looking for our first cache of the morning when Diana yelled snake!!! I hate snakes and of course screamed and ran, well the snake was a baby rattler and was less than a foot away from me when it started slithering... Totally freaked me out. On the way back from our hike on a fairly big fire road, there was another bigger rattler just sunning himself on the side of the road. I really didn't want to pass him, but I had enough room to get around him,...I'm glad he didn't bother us..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search