Custom Search

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Went to the Tam O'Shanter for Mother's Day - Los Angeles


Mother's days was very nice this year, we really haven't celebrated in the last few years since my dad died, I guess cuz my mom, didn't want to, without him there. This year she wanted to go to the Tam, so she made the reservation about 4 months ago ( you have to make them at least 4 months in advance to get a decent seat time). For those of you who don't know about this restaraunt I'll give you a little background, it is located on Los Feliz blvd in Atwater and has been in business for the last 80 years, the food is awesome and the atmoshere is Old World Scottish, we have been going there since I was a kid, they have the best prime rib!!!

Well anyway, I think this is the first time we've gone out with just me, my mom, my sister and my 3 nieces for a nice meal. My nieces usually have to bring their entourage of friends, boyfriends etc to every outing we go to. This time, it was just us and we had a nice sit down meal, talked and enjoyed each others company which we rarely do. It's hard to get them to commit to spending time with us these days and it was really nice that they did today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search