Custom Search

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bakersfield was better this year

My Bakersfield WTSOB5 weekend has come to an end. This is one of the best trips I've taken with the club. Last years WTSOB4 was fun, but I had so much more fun this trip. I think it's cuz last year I was only a club member for 2 weeks, so I was a little apprehensive about the run itself plus I really didn't know that many people. This year, I knew everyone and even though we didn't have as many people as last year we still had a great time. The weather was beautiful where as last year it was freezing. Niki got sick last year and injured her paw and since we were in the 3rd group this time and didn't to the extreme twisties she was much happier.

Woodstock runs soo nice and smooth, he is meant to drive those nice newly paved twisty roads up there. I can't wait until next year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search