Custom Search

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Went Bowling last night

I got invited to join some of the Maniacs for bowling and dinner last night. I was a little apprehensive, I haven't picked up bowling ball since I was in the Army and even then I didn't really know how to bowl. They all assured me that it was more about the getting together with friends then it was about the bowling. You know, they were right, it was about the friendship. I of course, bowled very bad, but I still had the best of times hanging out with my MINI friends. It was such a nice day of bowling, friendship, food and shopping. It was such a nice day and it's so cool that they do this once a month, a different person picks the bowling alley and dinner spot each month. I can't wait until next month so we can do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search