Custom Search

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ordered my Ridemakerz RC MINI


Thanks to Andy who gave me the $50.00 giftcard he won at AMVIV, I finally ordered a Ridemakerz MINI RC car. I have been wanting one of these for a long time, ever since I saw them at MTTS L.A. last Aug.

They did not have a yellow MINI so I ended up ordering the Asphalt Black RC MINI with pretty much everything on it. I got the extra set of wheels, tires, construction light kit with orange cones, the battery pack, the side lights and some extra stuff that I can't remember. The total cost was approx $96.00 but since I had the giftcard it only cost $46 which is awesome for all the stuff I got... They shipped it yesterday, I can't wait to get it an put it together.
I wish they would open one of their awesome stores here, cuz it looks like it would be so much fun picking out all the stuff in the store and putting it together. Think Build A Bear but for cars... really cool idea!!! I'll post pics of my new MINI when it gets here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search