Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Got my Ridemakerz MINI yesterday


On the way back from the monthly SCMM Coogies breakfast, I stopped by the Post Office and was happy to find that my Ridemakerz MINI had arrived. Wow that was fast!!!


I went home and was like a little kid opening my Christmas presents. There was so many cool things in the box. The neatest thing was the tool to assemble my MINI, it was shaped as a car key and is so well made. It's amazing the amount of attention to detail this company has put into their product and their packaging. You can even customize your license plate, which they send to you but I haven't gotten yet.


I assembled my car by attaching the RC chasis and bolted it down using the supplied key tool, then started adding all of my accessories. I was a little disappointed that while putting everything on I noticed that one of the plastic tabs was broken. However I called Ridemakerz and they told me no problem, they will ship another MINI car body out with Monday's mail. The kit that comes to the house already has a prepaid return label and a return form. All you have to do is put it in a box and ship it back with the prepaid label affixed to the box. Like I said this company has paid attention to all the details.

I got to play with my car for a little bit and I have to say this thing is amazing.. The MINI is so detailed, it looks exactly like my car except it's black. The headlights come on when you are driving forward and the brake lights come on when you reverse.

This is one of the best RC cars I've ever had... I can't wait til I get my replacement one so I can really play with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I my have to get one of those suckerz. Pretty neat.

StuckOnMinis said...

If you do, you won't be disappointed. I'm going to paint mine the exact opposite of Woodstock. Yellow Stripes etc..

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search