Custom Search

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

There's another Angel in heaven today


My good friend Edgar died early this morning and right now there are no words that can convey my sadness. We/he just found out a few short months ago that he had lymphoma. The cancer spread so fast and I never got to see him due to complications before he died. I guess maybe that was a good thing because I'll get to remember his smile instead of remembering him in a hospital bed in isolation.

Edgar was the kindest, considerate, most generous person I know, he never had a bad word about anyone, he was artistic, both with his flower arangements and his watercolors and he loved to dance, boy could he dance... He leaves behind his beloved dog Toby, his cats and many friends who loved him. I will miss him, but heaven is lucky because they got another Angel today.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joanne. Our Edgar was an amazingly special person and I'm such a better person to have had him in my life for however briefly it might have been. He will always be remembered and loved. George

RB said...

Never an easy thing as I lost a wife and mother very early in their lives and mine.

Best thoughts to you.

StuckOnMinis said...

Yeah, I know, it's harder when we lose them young, Edgar just turned 40, it's hard to believe he's gone.

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search