Custom Search

Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's all about the food, friendship and fun


Wow, what an amazing day!!! It was the perfect way to spend my Birthday.. We ate breakfast, went to the Tehachapie Loop but did not get to see a train do the loop.


We proceeded to the meet up point where we broke up into 3 different groups. The first group was Pedal to the Metal group, not very many choose this group but there were a few diehards. The majority of us were in the 2nd group, which is a little slower than the first but not much. Last year I was in the second group and Niki got sick and started hyperventaliting. I didn't want to kill my dog this year so I decided to go with a newly formed 3rd group. They called us the slow group, but I would prefer to call it the scenic group, cuz we weren't exactly going slow, and following the Kern River route was so beautiful. We actually made it to McDonalds before the second group and that wasn't suppossed to happen.





We met up at McDonalds for a potty break and snack, then headed to Kernville for another meal.. After lunch the 1st and 2nd group headed for the mountains and the 3rd group, back tracked to follow the Kern River again. We all met at the Lengthwise Brewery where everyone got together to talk about our amazing day, to drink beers or in my case a Coke Float. The guys gave me this great card that everyone signed.. That was soo sweet of Debe to cooridnate. Then we headed to the bowling alley for some friendly competition.



It was a day filled with lots of food I think we stopped 4 different times for food, driving (we drove approx 200 hundred miles) and friendship (approx 24 Minis and maybe 50 people attended)... that's what life is about and I love the time I spend with my SCMM buddies!!!

1 comments:

The sexy model is back! said...

 Welcome to china!May I introduce my Chinese colleagues to you ?

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search