Custom Search

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Too lazy to post

My 3 day weekend has turned into a I'm going to be a bum and do whatever weekend. These are the best kind of weekends cuz you never know whats going to happen. That's why I flaked and was too lazy to post anything for the past 2 days, I just didn't feel like posting anything.

Today was a great day, me and Robert (TwistyBitz) caravaned to Ruby's to hang out with the Maniacs. It was such a beautiful puffy cloud day and we hung out longer than normal. Afterwards, we headed to Roberts house and he showed me all of this artwork and studio for his TwistyBitz t-shirts and stuff. He is so artistic, he's been giving me pointers for my little sticker and now maybe t-shirt business. I totally appreciate his friendship and his help.. day 2 of my weekend was awesome, I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search