Custom Search

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

What a nice peaceful, happy day, I hadn't planned on going to church, but my sister called and wanted to suprise my mom, so I got up and went to church, which made my mom so happy. After church, I spent the rest of the day at moms, Deb made everyone breakfast and mom made pot roast for dinner. My mom was so cute and made little plastic eggs filled with candy and a little bit of money for everyone. I felt like a little kid again. Me and Niki ended napping the whole day which was sooooo nice. I don't normally take a nap but it was such a nice quiet day we fell asleep on the couch with the windows opened and a nice breeze. It was a great day spending it with my sis, mom and nieces, I don't do it very often so it was extra special today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search