Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time to lose weight & get in shape

I've let my weight get totally out of hand and this is the worst shape I have been in, in my entire life. I got the job at WB and joined SCMM right around the same time last year, the problem with these two things is that they are both all about the eating... I sit at work all day and munch on all the stuff people bring in, and you wouldn't believe all the vendor lunches we get taken too, then on the weekends when I hang out with the Maniacs all we do is drive and eat. My problem is I love to eat, so I finally decided I need to do something to at least offset the eating. I've decided that I need to start walking or hiking at least 3 times a week. Tonight me and my sister are going hiking, I know I need to do more, so I'm cutting way down on the snacking at work too. Hopefully I'll be able to lose some weight and get back in shape soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search