Custom Search

Sunday, March 29, 2009

AMVIV continued Sat...

Ok, I'm finally caught up with my posts and no more back dating...


After the Las Vegas strip cruise, we were exhausted and went back to the timeshare. I had to make a whole bunch of custom stickers, for the people who had ordered them during the day, before I could go to sleep. I was up til 2:00 am.. I finally got to bed and it seemed like only a few minutes had gone by and the guys who were staying in the room above us woke up and started taking showers and walking around.. Geez I looked at the clock and it was freakin 5:00 am.. so I started off Saturday one sleepy girl...


I decided to stay at the booth and sell stickers all day. We sold and installed so many stickers I couldn't even keep track of how many we sold. Luckily my aunt was organized and kept track of everything. I just did the installs, for some reason people like me to stick them on their windows for them.....
Oh yeah the organizer for Mini in the Mountains came by and wanted to me consider being a vendor in Aug.. I'm seriously thinking about it since my current contract ends July 31st, and this event is the week after that.

Sat was pretty much the last day, and since my sister flaked and went home early I was stuck with a huge tent and an extra suitcase and no room in my MINI. I'm soo lucky to have SCMM friends, cuz Andy L. and Jennifer T. did me a huge favor by taking my tent and two folding chairs home with them. There was no way they were going to fit in my car since it was already jammed pack with everything else. Thanks Andy and Jen!!!! I totally appreciate your help...

Me, my aunt and Robert and his granddaughter went to the banquet, it was pretty good and we had a nice time and met some people from the Arizona Mini club and some other people. It was an enjoyable evening meeting with friends and meeting new ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search