Custom Search

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Poor Niki



My poor Niki, I should have known something was wrong with her when she didn't get out of bed to leave with me for work. She wouldn't even let me pick her up without growling and squeaking in pain. After I dropped her off at moms she started wimpering and shaking and could hardly walk. My mom called me because she was really worried about her.

We just got back from the vet, and apparently she did something to her back and she can't walk or do much... The vet gave her a shot and sent her home for total bed rest and anti inflammatory medicine. I feel so bad for her that she is in such pain, at the least the shot will take effect pretty soon and hopefully she won't be in too much pain for long...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search