Custom Search

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things have calmed down

Nothing much today, the plumbers pretty much finished everything, they are just waiting for the inspector to come and sign off the gas shutoff valve. Then they have to repave the 4x4 spot on the street and then my plumbing nightmare will be over.

Niki is doing much better today, wow, she really had me worried. She's on bed rest, no jumping on off couch etc. The anti inflammatory medicine worked wonders. Boy it sucks to get old, poor thing, I hated to see her so miserable I'm glad she is feeling better.

Other than that, I'm running around trying to get ready for AMVIV.. Really a calm day compared to the last 2 weeks...

2 comments:

RB said...

GLAD THE NIKI IS BETTER.

Hey are you gonna wash that MINI every day at AMVIV! He, he, he.

StuckOnMinis said...

Me too, she's back to her old spazy self..

I might have to wash him when we get there, to get all the bugs off, are you going to help me again?

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search