Custom Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coogies Today

It was a beautiful day for SCMM's 1st of the month breakfast meetup at Coogies. I woke up early and headed out without Niki. (She stayed home with mom) It was a nice twisty semi-fast drive down Sunset to PCH. I don't speed on PCH by Sunset, cuz there's always so many police just waiting to give people tickets. Plus I didn't need to get pulled over 2 weeks in a row.

Well, I'm doing about 50 mph, and I look in my mirror a see 3 MINIs approaching me pretty quick, but I can't see who it is. One of them speeds up and gets besides me and I see its one of my SCMM friends, Dan.. He waves and backs off and gets behind me again. The only problem is, a policeman saw him speed up and clocked him at 67 in a 45.. He pulled him over and gave him a ticket.. I felt so bad that he got a ticket on such a nice day... what a bummer... Sorry Dan...

1 comments:

RB said...

Dan Skorcz?

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search