Custom Search

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Caravan to AMVIV6 early Thur AM

9 more days to my 1st A Mini Vacation in Vegas (AMVIV6), I can't wait, this is going to be so much fun. As of today there are 312 cars registered for this event. I'm not sure how many were there last year, but I was hoping there would be at least 300 and we made it. The more the merrier!!!

I'm still scrambling to get everything made and organized so that I can pack up the car. It's going to be a tight squeeze, but luckily my sister is driving up the day before, and she's going to take my ez-up tent and table with her..

For anyone that isn't an SCMM'r (you should really think of joining) I will be caravaning up with several SCMM'ers to Vegas early Thur morning. We will meet at the Monrovia/Duarte Walmart (off the 210 at Mountain Ave) parking lot at 6:00am and leave shortly after. Hope to see some new faces... If you decide to join our caravan, see you early Thurs morning on the 26th....

2 comments:

RB said...

Table??? They offer tables at the event.

StuckOnMinis said...

Yeah, I know, I ordered two tables, but this is a small portable one that I can use for eating on etc

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search