Custom Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time Flies

I was just looking at my AMVIV countdown clock and just realized that there are only 18 more days to prepare for it.. I just ordered the tent today and I already have my sign that I had made for the Magical Mystery tour. I still have to create more stickers and makes my display signs. It seems like it was yesterday that I had 3 months to go before AMVIV. I had all these grand plans to do t-shirts too which I had already designed but have not had the chance to make. I guess I'll make samples and just take orders. Geez, I can't believe how fast time flies. I need to get off my butt and getting going..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne-
Sounds like you're going to have a lot of cool stuff at AMVIV! I'm sure your booth will be a hit-I'll keep my fingers crossed that you sell out of all your stickers!

Good luck getting everything together!!

Hope

RB said...

Use Horizon, I sent you their P #, for your tshirt prints they'll have them ready in plenty of time but you will need a heat press.

StuckOnMinis said...

Hey Hope & Robert,

Thanks for the encouragement.. This was another tough week for me due to the ongoing plumbing crises, being oncall etc. This coming week I should be able to get my act together and get in gear. For some reason I always work better under pressure so thise 2 weeks should be more productive.

See ya guys soon,
Joanne

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search