Custom Search

Monday, March 30, 2009

AMVIV is over until next year

Wow, AMVIV came and went sooo fast. Time always flies when you are having a good time.

We packed Woodstock the night before so we could checkout and head over to the Palace Station for breakfast and some last minute sales. For some reason I thought breakfast started at 10:00 but it actually started at 06:00 and ended at 10:00. When we got to Palace Station at around 8:00 am there was hardly anyone around, cuz most of the people had left or were in the process of leaving. We applied the custom stickers for the people that ordered them the night before and since it was so dead we decided to leave earlier than we had planned.

Andy & Jennifer stopped by before they left, Andy won a Ridemakerz $50.00 gift card and he gave it to me before he left, which was totally awesome!!! I've been wanting one of those for awhile..I just got done ordering it a few minutes ago. Anway, Jeff & Lindy, Evie and me and Aunt Clara left at around 9:30. we got home around 1:30..

I was beat, so I went home, halfway unpacked Woodstock washed some clothes and hit the sack early... My first AMVIV went by fast but I had a great time, I can't wait until next year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search