Custom Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be

I was dreading going to lunch and leaving work today, so I went to lunch a little earlier than I normally do, and the traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There were a lot of police and reporters around, but the only streets they closed were Buena Vista and Riverside for a couple of blocks. Not too bad at all. It did take me 1/2 hour to get home when it normally only takes me 7-10 mins, which was a little bad but still not as bad as it could have been. I guess I was worried for nothing, I was expecting huge crowds, there were alot of people but not the masses I thought were going to be there.

I normally don't watch the Tonight Show, but I think I will tonight, it's hard to believe this is our first President to do the show.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching too! Glad traffic wasn't too bad!

Thanks for your comment on my blog too!

Hope

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search