Custom Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gas Cubby For ITouch/IPhone

About a week after I bought Woodstock, I wanted to keep track of all his vehicle expenses, so I bought one of those little Vehicle Expense logs from Staples. I would write in it everytime I filled up with gas or did any kind of service. It was king of a pain cuz after I wrote in it, I would have to go home and calculate what the MPG was, then total everything for the month. I was pretty good about keeping it updated, but sometimes if I didn't have a pen or I left the book at home I would forget and skip some fillups.

Well, I found the perfect application for my Itouch, its called Gas Cubby. This thing is amazing, it keeps track of your services, gas fillups, total amount paid, mpg, etc. It keeps track of multiple cars and even has graphs and the best part about it is, it calculates everything for you... it gives you mpg for your last fillups and gives you an average mpg plus so much more. I think I only paid 4.95, which was cheaper than the dumb little book that I bought. I also carry my Itouch wherever I go, so its always in the car and I don't forget to add to it.

If you love to keep stats for you MINI and have an ITouch/IPhone this is a great app to add to it.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

iTouch? Kool App for sure I guess I missed that one, gonna have to get it thanks.

RB

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search