Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

Got pulled over by the CHP

I'm on my way to work this morning, and this minivan totally cuts me off, I'm not too happy about this and speed up and cut across two lanes (didn't cut anyone off) to get away from him, then get back in front of another car. I guess I did this twice, then slowed down. A CHP sees the whole thing except the part where the minivan cuts me off, and pulls me over. I asked him what I did (Knowing that he got me for speeding) and he says he got me for 2 moving violations. I'm surprised by this and I asked what the second violation is? and he says illegal lane change, So I proceed to tell him why I did it and I understand about the speeding but I'm confused about the illegal lane change because I had a clear shot and no one was cut off either time I did it. I guess he saw my point, because he goes back to in his car, then comes back and says, I'm not going to give you a ticket for the 2 moving violations but I am going to give you a ticket, so I ask him for what? and he says no front license plate and tinted windows on the 2 front side windows. (I knew that one was coming, but I wasn't about to argue with him). To top it off for some reason my car registration was nowhere to be found. He let that one slide too.

Wow that was nice of him, he really should have given me the ticket for speeding even though it was only for a few seconds. This incident could have capped off my already pretty miserable week, but he actually made my day for being so nice and letting me off the hook, it also helped that he was pretty cute too. Oh yeah he said he liked my car and all of the stickers too. He also stated that at first he didn't get my license plate until he saw the sticker of Woodstock, then he understood. I've gotten out of tickets before, but I really thought I was going to get one this time, I'm glad I didn't....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search