Custom Search

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pics of the White MINI Computer



Ok here are the pictures of the new White Mini Computer. It got its first real tryout at the SCMM DIY day where I used it to load alot of Garmins. I had it on for about 3 hours, plus another 5 when I got home. Awesome battery life!!!. The keyboard is a little small and is taking me a little while to get used to, but it has a really nice click to it and its not bad at all. I really like the Acer Aspire One, its a full fledged computer that is great for facebook, emailing, surfing the web and blogging all packed into a Mini Computer while on the road.

The 2nd picture is showing the size difference between the Acer 8.5 inch screen, my Macbook 13 inch screen and my Gateway 15 inch screen.

Wow, I never realized how many computers I have, geez, I'm such a electronics gadget freak. This doesn't even count my work computer, my Apple Desktop computer or the old Sony Viao, and the old IBM laptop I just sent to my cousin in the Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search