Custom Search

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I bought a Mini Computer

I'm on the road so much and bring my computer with me wherever I go, but I hate lugging around my big laptop and I also hate Vista. So I started looking at those new Mini Computers (netbooks) and found the perfect one. I went to check them out at Best Buy and tried the HP, the Gateway and the Acer Aspire One. The keyboard and the whole look and feel of the Acer got me hooked. I've been looking for awhile now, I happened to log onto Amazon last night and found the price of the Acer with 1gb of Ram, 160gb hard drive, Windows XP and a 6 cell battery(5.5hr) had dropped from 379.00 to 329.00. I figure since I got a really big tax refund what the heck. So I bought it, they shipped it today and I should get it by the 13th. Just in time for DIY day, I can load everyone Garmins with it..

The Mini (it measures 8.9 inches) computer is the perfect item to bring with me on my Mini Adventures. I'm going to have to get a usb aircard though, cuz this computer does not have a regular PCI slot to fit my current aircard. Ooh I can't wait to get my new white MINI.... I'll post pics when it arrives

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search