Custom Search

Friday, February 20, 2009

Got some semi good news today

Since it is getting closer to my contract end date of March 31st, I figured I would call my recruiter and see if she has any updates on my status.   Yesterday she told me that she had not heard anything but she would follow up with my director to see if they had any plans on extending my contract end date.  

Well, I got a call from her today and she told me she has some good news.  The good news is they have all intentions of extending my contract but they don't know how long they will extend it for. Considering that many people I know are losing their jobs now, I am happy to know that I won't be losing mine in March.  Even if I get only get extended until the end of April that still better than March... So I'm crossing my fingers they will extend me 3 or 6 months, but whatever they do,  I'm just taking it one day at a time and will be happy for whatever extra time they give me.

1 comments:

RB said...

As they say... Break a leg. good luck. see ya next Saturday nite.

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search