Custom Search

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who's going to AMVIV6?

This will be my first AMVIV and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with my SCMM friends and meeting new ones at this awesome event. I've already signed up to be a vendor for Stuck On Minis and plan to either leave Wednesday night or caravaning with the Maniacs early Thursday morning.

I looked at the AMVIV website and it looks like there are already 171 registered cars, that's awesome!!!. I'm hoping more people will sign up, it will be nice to be there for my first AMVIV with a record breaking MINI attendance. If you own a MINI and don't know what AMVIV is, just click on the link and check it out.

So who's going??? Hope to see ya there!!! Leave a comment below and let me know, and tell me where you'll be coming from too. I'm Just curious...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search