Custom Search

Friday, February 6, 2009

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow

It's been raining all day today, and is forcasted to rain the entire weekend. Geez, after a month of no Mini activities, I wanted to get up early tomorrow morning and cruise on down Sunset to PCH and meet up with the Maniacs. I usually like to drive in a very "spirited" manner down Sunset on Saturday mornings, cuz it's usually empty at 7:00 am and the slowpokes are still sleeping.

I have never liked driving in the rain, not because I can't do it, but there is so much more you have to be careful with, and for me its not as much fun driving when you have to be extra careful. So I'm praying for no rain between 7:00am and 8:30am tomorrow so I can get into Woodstock and just go without having to worry about sliding around in the mud and stuff. I'm not being greedy it can rain on the way home cuz, by then all the slowpokes are awake and I can't drive fast down Sunset anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search