Custom Search

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day with the Maniacs (SCMM)

What's the best way to spend a Valentines Day? Spending it with the ones you love and doing the things you love, what else is there?

I spent my Valentines Day hanging with the Maniacs, first for breakfast at Ruby's then the rest of the day at the 3rd Annual SCMM DIY day. The Dr. graciously opened his awesome shop to all the SCMM members for a nice social gathering of eating (of course) members helping members doing oil chances etc. and vendors providing windshield repair, dent repair etc.

I did my part by helping some new members update their Garmins with the latest MINI jpgs and MINI pointer icons. I also made deviled eggs for the potluck which disappeared pretty fast. Poor Lex and Hope did not get one, but Bill our new SCMM President did, and apparently he loved them enough to give me a kiss on the hand. I'll have to make a special batch for Lex and Hope, they were really looking forward to them but were having the oil changed on their cars, by the time they finished so were the eggs.

Well the day had to come to an end, after a few hours we finally said our goodbyes and I had to head home to work. Since I love my Mini so much and I love to hang with the Maniacs, it was a great way to spend Valentines Day. I can't wait for our next event!!!

Maniacs, Kyra, Jen & Sue

Dent removal guy was awesome!!! He took some really bad dents out of Jens car

1 comments:

RB said...

Looked like fun, wish I could have been there. I had a nice day with my wife Kittie and my sister and her hubby. We drove Kittie's 1967 bug around Pasadena and had a ball. I made pizzas fir dinner and we drank the bubbly stuff.

Maybe you should bring some of those eggs to dinner on the 1st?

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search