Custom Search

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why are some people so obnoxious?

I've been stewing about this all morning, and had to get it out..

After I dropped Niki off at my moms this morning I pulled up behind a huge SUV at the stoplight on my mom's street. The light turned green, but the lady wasn't paying attention, I figured she would realize the light changed and would go, however after approx 15 seconds she still wasn't looking at the light, so I honked (it was a friendly honk) well she still didn't go.. So the guy behind me honks really long.. then she looks in her mirror, and all of sudden (you can see by the expression on her face) she decides she wants to be obnoxious, she pulls up about 2 feet then stops. Luckily I wasn't on her butt or I would have had nowhere to go, so I have enough room to get around, but then she floors it so I can't get past..Remember she has this big lumbering SUV, and I'm driving the BMW, so I whip by her and get to the light. By this time I'm not a happy camper!!!

I know I shouldn't let things like this get to me, but geez, I can't understand why people have to act this way... I'm glad I wasn't driving Woodstock, cuz he stands out like a sore thumb and I park him in the driveway at my moms house all the time. Don't want something to happen to him if someone gets evil thoughts in their minds over something like getting honked at, at a red light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search