Custom Search

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Guitar Hero is addicting!!!

I bought a Playstation3 a little less than a year ago. I really didn't buy it to play video games, because the new generation video games make me motion sick. I know that's dorky but I really get physically nauseous when I play most video games on the PS3, especially car racing games and the first person shooting games, which really sucks because these are my favorite kinds of games. I played the racing game Moto Storm that came with my PS3 when I first got it and was sick and dizzy for 2 days.

So now I mostly watch Blueray DVDs on it and play the older generation Playstation2 Hots Shots golf games, that is until I bought Guitar Hero. My niece got it for Christmas and made the mistake of teaching me how to play it. Before she knew it, I had taken over the only guitar and didn't want to share. I ended up buying another guitar just so she could play.. I love this game and play it all the time. The graphics are awesome on my 40 inch Sony XBR LCD. I'm only on the beginner stage, cuz my goal is to get all perfect before I move to the next level. I have 40 perfect scores of 42. Those last two songs are killers and I'm not sure I'll be able to get perfect on it.. Oh well, I'll just keep playing until I get those two also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search