Custom Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm so glad tomorrow's a holiday

Whew, this was one busy stressful week and I'm happy that I got past my oncall and production outage without too many hitches. I did get called at 2:30 this morning cuz there was a problem with a server but other than that the outage went pretty good. I was a little under the gun due to time contraints but I got it done within my time frame. Nothing worse than trying to get something done and you have a million people calling and IMing you to find out when you are going to finish. That drives me nuts, just leave me alone until I call you, then I can get it done faster.
Ok, rant off...

Anyway, I am sooooo glad that tomorrow is a holiday and I don't have to go to work YAH!!! Hmm, I was thinking of going to wash my disgusting Woodstock, but from all accounts its suppossed to rain tomorrow, so we'll see. Maybe I'll just stay home and play Guitar Hero.

2 comments:

RB said...

"IMing" what the heck is that mumbo jumbo! ... ;-)

RB said...

This time I was able to post twice with no problems???

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search